-

Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday

It's that time again! Time to purge yourself of all the things you didn't do this week! Head over to MckMama's and see what other's "haven't" been up to!






I did not let Little Ham play in the dirt/mud with no shoes on during the football games and get so wonderfully dirty that she is still rockin dirt under her nails after 2 bathes! No, not me...







I did not proceed to let Little Ham eat some candy with those amazing dirty hands...No, not me....


I did not pretend to be asleep when Baby Ham woke up at 4 am on Sunday while my husband tripped over clothes in the bedroom to turn his music on and stick his Binky in his mouth...No, not me...



I did not complain to my Bestest BFF about the lady in front of me on Sunday who took FOREVER trying to get her kid to make the perfect smile for his pictures and than did the exact same thing with Baby Ham, breaking a full on sweat and begging for him to smile for his 9 month pictures, which by the way were 2 weeks late....No, not me


And speaking of those pictures....I did not tell the photographer that Baby Ham has Developmental Delays over and over and over, so please stop speaking so loud because he gets over-stimulated, stop getting in his face because again, he gets over stimulated, no he can't sit unassisted, he is more like a 5-6 month old, no he can't stand up because again I'm telling ya, he has Developmental Delays. Only to have Middle Ham ask me later in the evening, "Why did you keep making excuses for Baby Ham today? You always tell us that God made him this way, why did you need to tell her that over and over? Nothing is wrong with him, Mom, that is how God made him"...Ah, yes, Middle Ham, you are right and .....No, Mama Ham absolutley did not, not practice what she preaches....thank you Middle Ham for keeping Mama Ham straight

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog...and the design is great....I had just a few minutes to blog hop tonight....
Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog. I have a great giveaway that I will draw for on
Oct 1 and a comment is all it takes to enter....
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Save Babies From Premature Birth