-

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Anna Claire!



Three years ago this afternoon I gave birth to my third child, Anna Claire. She was born 4 weeks early. I was induced due to my heart issue and high blood pressure. I was very nervous but she did GREAT! She came out nice and pink and nursed right away! We were all so shocked that she was a girl. We didn't find out what we were having because we wanted it to be a surprise. I carried just like I did with Jake and every time a stranger would guess they would all say they were just sure it was a boy and so was I! Ha!!! Out came a girl...




We spent the day playing with her new Baby Alive Doll and decorating for Christmas. Next Saturday she and Ethan will share a birthday celebration at Romp & Roll. Can't wait to share the pictures and stories with you!



Anna Claire is a very spirited child. She makes me laugh non-stop, I can't wait to see what her future has in store for us!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna Claire is just beautiful! I love that name! I hope she has a very special birthday.

Save Babies From Premature Birth