-

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I love a good deal!

Everyone who knows me knows that I NEVER pay full price for anything! I love a good deal and with 4 kids I'm always looking for one. Recently I volunteered to help set up a local consignment sell...boy was it worth it. I got an invite to a "preview" sale and stocked up on some great back to school clothes...all name brands of course. I'm talking Gymboree outfits for Anna Claire for $8! Some of them still had the original tags....A Ralph Lauren sweater...wait it for, wait for it - $4!!! Yes, you read that right!!! Oh and I also got her a pair of Stride Rite Shoes that had never been worn for $4. Oh, I'm in heaven.

The woman who runs this sale is so organized and is just the nicest lady...check out her sale in Mechanicsville and she is having another one in September in Richmond. Check her website out for more details and clean your closets out and consign with her..you will be glad you did! http://www.theclothesline.biz/

No comments:

Save Babies From Premature Birth