-

Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!



Today my sweet husband celebrates turning 36! Poor guy, he started his day off by taking all 4 kids to the grocery store AND BJs. What a great guy. He did have the afternoon "off" and got some quiet time, which is rare for a Stay At Home Parent!


We ordered chinese food and I picked up some yummy cupcakes from Two Sweet. I picked up his very favorite, Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing and for the kids, double chocolate - chocolate chip. You see, Gracie has a very strange aversion to Red Velvet Cake and has since turned the other kids against it....once my Mom made it at Christmas and Gracie got sick that night and blamed it all on Nannie's cake...the kid will never eat Red Velvet Cake again!


My husband is the most amazing man, husband and friend and I am so blessed to have him in my life, Happy Birthday, my love.



Here are some pictures from our wonderful evening!




















No comments:

Save Babies From Premature Birth