-

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Milkin Cows and Such.....

This morning we packed up the little Hams and headed to the Children's Museum in downtown Richmond.  Today was the 8th annual Connections Fair, a resource fair for children & youth with special needs and the 1st 500 people got into the museum FREE.  Ya'll know I love me some FREE family time!  We had a great time.  They had all kinds of great information tables set up and my husband got him some SWAG....you know junk with companies names on it...he LOVES that stuff!  We did meet a couple of the sweetest therapeutic dogs and I wish I could say I got a picture of this awesome lab kissing Ethan on the face but I was a little busy dealing with Anna Claire who was screaming at the top of her lungs to not let the dog near her.  I won't even tell ya what she did when Ronald McDonald came walking up....you can use your imigination on that one!  Good times.....

This is the Cow....


That Anna Claire milked (but don't worry no real animals were hurt in this stunt)


Ethan LOVED this mirror...can you just imagine two of this sweet boy?


We hung out with dinosaurs


Jake fixed a car


Ethan met a friend


The girls hung out in a cave


and this little boy stole my heart once again....


How was your Saturday?

No comments:

Save Babies From Premature Birth