-

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here Turkey Turkey....

So, I'm a BIG sucker for those cute little applique shirts that are all the rage now for little ones.  BUT, they are quite pricey at our local boutiques and even on ETSY.  I saw a really cute turkey that was made from a child's hands and feet but at $25 a shirt I knew I wasn't gonna be getting those for the Ethan and Anna Claire.

So I did a little research and found this awesome DIY blog - http://treasuresfortots.blogspot.com/2009/11/tiny-hands-turkey-applique-tutorial.html and viola I made two very cute Turkey Shirts for .....$4.  Yep, that is for BOTH!  I had the shirts and the other supplies I needed.  The only thing I needed was material and I picked it up on the clearance aisle of Ben Franklin. 

Oh, I'm in LOVE.....You just wait, those poor kids are gonna be wearing a ll kinds of cute little applique shirts...I'm thinking of doing one for their birthday, for Christmas, for Valentines Day....hmmm...maybe I might just open up my own ETSY shop at $25 a pop I could make a killin :)


Save Babies From Premature Birth