-

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunday Funday? Not so much....

So yesterday started out great.  We got to Sunday School right on time...which usually we are running about 5 minutes late so I thought that was an omen of good things to come....not so much!

This sweet child


acted like a complete fool 3 year old at church.  She decided to plant her feet at the altar after we had finished communion and not move so I had to pick her up like a football while her dress was pretty much over her head and her tights were hanging out for the world to see all the while she screamed at the top of her lungs "I want my Daddy" as I walked her out of church. So needless to say we didn't stay for fellowship because you don't get to have fun in our house when you act like that!!!

Later in the afternoon Chris took Jake to his basketball tryouts and I took Ethan, Anna Claire and Gracie up to Kohls to pick up his new shoes since his Sure Steps are coming in this week.  My goal was to get in and get out in less than 5 minutes.  I knew exactly what we needed.  With my coupon in hand we zipped in and out in under 5 minutes.  Mission accomplished...NOT!!! 

I locked my keys in the car....with my phone....and my card that has the roadside assistance number on it.  So, I go back into the store with all three kids.  Find someone who has a phone with Internet so I can look up the phone number for roadside assistance, go to customer service, call the number only to be told that I need to give them the VIN number of my car. I guess most people memorize the VIN number on their car because the woman thought I was crazy for not having it.  So, I had to walk all three kids all the way back out to the car and look through the window and write down the VIN number, go back into the store, call roadside assistance....needless to say an hour and half later a tow truck showed up and got my keys out.  To keep Ethan and Anna Claire entertained for that hour and a half we walked over to the Dollar Store and did what any other mother in her right mind would do....bought them Cheetos....

and this is what they looked like when we got home....




Hope your Sunday was fun :)

No comments:

Save Babies From Premature Birth