-

Monday, January 18, 2010

We couldn't be more proud!

Now, I have 4 kids so you might think I would know exactly what to do with Ethan but NOPE!!! Dealing with his needs has made me feel like a first time mother and completely clueless but with the help of this Sweet Lady, Ethan's Occupational Therapist Ethan is now moving all across the floor! He is almost 14 months old and we are so proud!!!






And he is into everything! He has a room full of wonderful toys but all he wants to do is move himself over to this cabinet where I keep my nice Southern Living Dishes. If I had a dollar for every time I have had to move him and tell him No this weekend, well let's just say I could get a LOT of my favorite Starbucks Lattes....




But who am I kidding? We wouldn't want it any other way and we couldn't be more proud!

No comments:

Save Babies From Premature Birth