-

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Anna Claire & Ethan's Birthday Party!

Saturday we celebrated Ethan and Anna Claire's birthday at a local kids gym. Anna Claire had a great time playing with her friends from school and Ethan had fun with a couple of babies. It was such a great time with family and friends and I only shed a couple of tears when it was time for Ethan to blow out his candle....



Birthday Cuties!
 

I couldn't get her off of this, it was her favorite!


This game was a big hit!


Her friends giving her birthday kisses!


This is one sweet boy!


Who doesn't love bubbles?


This is what I call my lifeline...Jenn and her Baby Ava who is 5 months old and my Bestie, Anne Marie and Reagan who is 10 days older than Ethan.


Watch out ladies, Ethan got a new Jeep for his birthday, he will be cruising by later....

No comments:

Save Babies From Premature Birth