-

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Movin on up....

Ethan has moved on from the Babies Class at Romp n' Roll but luckily we have our same teacher and we just LOVE Ms. Emily! I'll be honest, I was very nervous about the transition.  We were comfortable in the babies class, it was small and quaint but Ethan needed more.  He had outgrown the class and so last week we tried out the next class up.  This class is designed for toddlers age 10 months to 24 months.  Most of the kids are walking in the class but not all so Ethan fit in just fine!  He loves all the musical instruments.  The drums and symbols are his favorite.  I can't say enough great things about what Romp n' Roll has done for Ethan.  I love how all of the staff love and treat Ethan just like one of the kids...








1 comment:

Gwen S said...

Love it!! Maybe we can join you there soon. My DH does Young Life Capernaum on Thursdays, but please FB me the R&R times. Thanks! Great to see you yesterday!

Save Babies From Premature Birth